We are currently seeking volunteers for the follow programs:
- Creekwatchers Citizen Water Monitoring Program (View position description)
- Agriculture Buffer Program Assistant (View position description)
- Alliance Outreach Assistant (View position description)
- Lower Shore Stewardship Institute (Next session to be held in 2013)
- River Steward Team Member (View position description)
- Custom volunteer experiences and internships
Short-term Volunteer Opportunities:
In addition to our long-term programs, we host one-day volunteer events such as river clean-ups, rain garden plantings, and storm-drain stenciling projects. Individuals, families, service learning students, college students, and groups are invited to participate in these events. Please fill out our interest form to be included on our mailing list, or view our calendar for volunteer opportunities and other events you may attend in your area.
If you belong to a corporate or community group and wish to volunteer, please complete a group volunteer interest form.
Are you a volunteer coordinator for another nonprofit or government agency in the watershed? Are you hosting volunteer events that you want to boost to Nanticoke Watershed Alliance’s website readers, Facebook fans, and members? Send your volunteer events to Beth Wasden, Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator.