MD Water Monitoring Conference seeking materials for Career Table
The Maryland Water Monitoring Council is holding their Annual Conference on Thursday November 18th.
There will be a Career Table at the conference that will serve as a resource to provide students and professionals in attendance with information on career opportunities within the broad range of environmental science fields.
If you have information to provide or would like to promote opportunities at your business or organization, please send it to me via email (email@example.com) or alternatively, you can bring your materials to the conference and drop it off at the Career Table.
Types of opportunities can include:
- jobs (full time, part time, short term, contractual)
- internships, co-ops
- training programs
- undergraduate and graduate programs
- research opportunities, fellowships
- volunteer programs
- information on other career building programs
- general information about your organization